Due to the recent announcements by our government, our sales showroom will close immediately.
However, you can contact sales via e-mail, telephone or Facebook page.
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/FordFredericton/
If your heart is set on test driving a new vehicle let us know and we'll come to you.
As our parts and service department are considered essential services by the Government of New Brunswick, they will remain open.
You can contact us online at www.riverviewford.ca/service or by phone at 866-980-1535.
Our hours of operation are:
Monday to Friday: 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Saturday - Closed
Please contact us if you need help or an appointment outside of that time.
We have introduced added measures of hygiene in our dealership for your comfort and safety.
- We have hand sanitizer readily available for you and our staff
- Our employees are washing their hands often and repeatedly
- Our service technicians wear disposable gloves for each vehicle they service or come into contact with
- Our custodial staff continue to sanitize and clean high volume traffic areas often
- We disinfect our automobiles before any customer test drives
We are also screening visitors to our dealership. If you have experienced any of the following, we ask that for your safety and ours that you don't visit us in person but rather deal with us online:
- If you travelled outside of Canada in the past 14 days
- If you have known symptoms for COVID-19
- If you've come into contact with someone who has travelled outside of Canada or has been in contact with someone who has travelled outside of Canada in the past 14 days
Your health and safety are important to us. If you have any concerns, we'll do our best to address any questions you may have.
Thank you for your continued support from our family to yours. Be safe.
Your Riverview Ford Lincoln Family.